Sunday, 3 August 2014

what's new, pussycats?

Well, look at me - a couple of blog posts in the week and today as well. I'm on a roll!
Next weekend I'll be at the festival of quilts in Birmingham, on stand L18 (and wandering around) so there's no what's new post. Ok? Good.

Right - we have a new girl on the blog! Say hi to Sondra from Contemporary Cloth. Sondra is super lovely, and has a great eye for fabrics. I really like her and I really like her store, so I hope you will too.
You can get updates on what is going on by following the blog , facebook page or twitter and right now there is 50% off shipping, just type 50off in the notes section on checkout for a refund (that's domestic and international).

For those of you in the US, Sondra stocks Oakshott cottons


She also stocks the regular modern fabrics as well as fantastic original fabrics by fiber artists, which I think is a great and more unusual addition to an inventory. I really like this print from Josi Severson.


So, head on over to Sondra's store and add to your bookmarks!

At Pink Castle Fabrics this week there's a huge sale going on. brenda is determined to clear stock before this big move. Help her out so she will quit texting me and telling me she's dreading moving all those bolts. She's stressing about it, she really needs to shift stuff because moving premises is going to be such a huge job, the fewer bolts she has to go, the better.

There's 40% off in the supersale section using the code SUPERSALE but it ends today, so get shopping and do it fast!

FYI - there's some Riley Blake 108" wide fabrics, at 40% off they're crazy good value.



Fanfare flannel by Rae Hoekstra for Cloud 9 is new at Fat Quarter Shop!


Loving this bundle from Sew Me A Song


For those of you stateside it's almost back to school time, right?

I love this print for a girly gym bag



How about this print for lunch bags?


Oh look what just arrived at Cuts of Cotton - Elizabeth Hartman's kona bundle. WOW!


A quick skip and a hop over the pond to my side of the world.....

the village haberdashery has the new kona colours in stock now!


I am a bit in love with this print from Plush Addict


This is a Christmas print, but I think I'd use it all year round. It's from Elephant in My Handbag


Backstitch have some lovely grunge fabrics, which are a great alternative to a plain solid. This plum would be perfect with Anna Maria Horner's pretty potent (also at backstitch now)



Far far away by heather Ross is at Fabric HQ


lots and lots in the new section at Simply Solids

I may be biased but this sorbet bundle inspired by Quilt Now Issue 1 is pretty awesome


UK peeps - if you head over to the Simply Solids blog you can win a bundle and a copy of the mag if you enter before Monday. 

And that's it! Don't forget - I'm not here next weekend but I might see you at Festival of Quilts if you go, stop me and say hi!

1 comments:

Post a Comment

I try to reply to comments as often as I can. Sometimes my life gets a bit too busy but please know I really appreciate each and every one!

Blog Archive