Sunday, 23 February 2014

what's new, pussycat?

Wow - thank you for all of the comments on my previous post. You're amazing!
I've got a to-do list the length of my arm today in preparation for tomorrow so let's crack on with what's new (I'm going to fly through this today)...

At Pink Castle Fabrics there's this rainbow bundle for boosting your stash. Available as FQs, half yards and fat sixteenths (ideal for scrappy projects)


In fact, there's a bunch scrappy sixteenth bundles


Fat Quarter Shop has Picture Pie from Cloud 9 in stock now



Meadow from Leah Duncan for AGF is also new


Simply Sweet Fabric have some great deals in their clearance section

Just $3.25/half yard for these Riley Blake prints


This hexie one was one of my favourites from last year. Awesome little hexies with sides about 1/2" or so



So I did some shopping over at Sew Me A Song and boosted up my texty stash for more low volume type backgrounds. I put a search in for text and bought these ones. I could have gotten more (but I was trying to be sensible). And a little LV floral jumped on in to my basket too.


Sew Fresh Fabrics have catnap!


Still got the January blues, even in February? Don't beat them, join them with this bundle from Cuts of Cotton



Everyone loves an anchor print. Why is that? There's something so lovely about an anchor print....

here's one from Bobbie Lou's


and some zebras. Just because


Hopping over the pond to the UK...

New in at Elephant in My Handbag are these glow in the dark space fabrics. Not what I'd normally look at but they're amazing for boys' bedrooms (and especially that tricky age between little boys and teenagers)






Bunting panels - another fabric that hasn't crossed my mind before but would be a great idea as a gifted kit  for a new crafter (maybe a child?) with some ribbon and thread. (although there is 'ribbon' included on these panels - the blue dots down either side, you use that to attach the flags to). Lots of colours of these for all tastes too.


I've been thinking of summer (I know, I must be daft) and floaty voile. There's lots in stock at the village haberdashery


There's a whole host of Merchant And Mills sewing patterns in store now too


Backstitch have a ton of new patterns in stock this week



Including man patterns from Thread Theory, which are cool


Annali is in stock at Fabric HQ

as is Wildwood


The girls at Simply Solids are expanding their range this year, with more textured basics and stash builders

Like these dots


The black is such a great print - perfect for backgrounds, and bindings


Well, that is all from me for today.

I won't be here next week because I'm away for the weekend. I'll be back the following week though.


4 comments:

AmandaA said...

Good luck tomorrow. Have you got your water-cooler conversations ready?!

elsy said...

really good luck....enjoy!

Katy Cameron said...

Have a great day at work tomorrow! Hope you've got your shoes shined, new clothes laid out, lunch packed and schoolbag ready... ;o)

Jenni E said...

Best wishes for your week!

Post a Comment

I try to reply to comments as often as I can. Sometimes my life gets a bit too busy but please know I really appreciate each and every one!