Thursday, 20 February 2014

measure twice

Excellent advice - we should all listen to that. Measure twice cut once.

And measure twice is a pretty good name for a quilt that's a pair of scissors (that's my quilt, that is!)....

photo credit Future Publishing
Issue 5 of Love Patchwork and Quilting is in stores now (in the UK...overseas peeps you have to wait a little longer)

Find out more about this issue on the website (there's a great subscription offer for new UK subscribers at the minute too)!

You get an awesome free gift...

photo credit Future Publishing

And it's packed full of amazing projects, including this beauty on the cover by Karen of Blueberry Park


photo credit Future Publishing
Also - if you haven't visited the Love Patchwork and Quilting website, please do. There's loads of great things on there, including projects and downloads and it looks super pretty (which is reason enough to visit, in my mind).


10 comments:

Fran said...

Love your fabulous quilt!

Anne D said...

Love your quilt. Will buy the magazine when it gets to Australia

Katy Cameron said...

I think I'm going to take all my magazine freebies with me on the train south next week, that should keep me busy a while!

Nony said...

This is such a great quilt - love the scissors. And the name is just perfect for it! :^)

Mary W Quilts said...

I love that quilt! I need to make it. Can't wait for the issue to hit US shores.....

Leanne said...

Your pattern is fantastic, I so want to make it.

Auntie Pami said...

But I doñt want to wait. I want it now so I can make this.

Catherine Pritchard said...

Bought the mag! Love the scissors too!

Archie the wonder dog said...

I love this quilt!

Flying Blind... said...

Love it x

Post a Comment

I try to reply to comments as often as I can. Sometimes my life gets a bit too busy but please know I really appreciate each and every one!