Monday, 24 February 2014

Charm Pack Cherry Quilt

Fat Quarter Shop have the latest in their series of quilt tutorials up online now.






This little cutie uses charm packs and comes together super fast too.

You can view the video on you tube, or download the pattern at the fat quarter shop site. It's free, so you may as well download it and save it for the next time you need a fast and fun quilt!







And to celebrate the release there's 20% off all charm packs in store now until March 2nd!


I love this picture, a stack of quilts always makes me happy.


(ps. I'm at work now...I'm sat at my desk. I might not be sat at my desk, I might be really busy doing stuff like having a cup of tea..but I am at work, at the office, being the new girl. Yikes...I hope I'm having fun and no-one picks on me or flushes my head down the toilet or pins notes on my back saying kick me)

15 comments:

sophie said...

héhé!! I am sure you will be just fine! enjoy!!:)

Janey said...

Haha, working in an office is much nicer than being back at school! I hope you love it!

Sharon said...

You go girl. Enjoy the new experience. It should be great.

QuiltCandy said...

Have a great first day...by 5.00 the worst will be over, as you'll know what to expect tomorrow! Looking forward to hearing all about it :-)

TractorGirl said...

Good luck in the workplace, if in doubt, stationery works for me every time...

mascanlon said...

Ha, remember they picked you out of the crowd! By next week it will seem old hat and you'll be humming along..oh wait you're the one always headed up stream...have fun!

M.W. said...

Congrats on the new job. You will be great.
Shawn

dolores said...

Actually they are behind you putting bunny ears at the back your head cause they are jealous because you are sooooo cool!:)
xo

PamKittyMorning said...

NEW JOB NEW JOB! So exciting. Hope you're the darling of the group.l Well duh, of course you're the darling! Jeepers. xo

Fran said...

Blogging whilst at work?! Living on the edge there!

Sonia said...

Hope the first day went well and everyone was nice to you :) x

Carmen said...

I hope your first day at a desk in an office was as good as you'd hoped it would be! Welcome to the club.

Leanne said...

I hope you had a great day at the office.

JaneB said...

Office: its where I am all day. Just dreaming of getting home . . . don't fret . . . it comes with a paycheck! :)

Andi said...

If ANYONE is mean to you, tell 'em they'll have me to answer to .... and a few hundred other loving quilty friends too!!!

I'm sure everyone is being lovely and that the tea is lovely too!! Have fun!

Andi xx

PS How was the commute?

Post a Comment

I try to reply to comments as often as I can. Sometimes my life gets a bit too busy but please know I really appreciate each and every one!